Cooking for our pickiest eaters can be a big challenge. Let us take over the challenge and make it easy. Your Rx Meals will make your children snacks, lunches, or dinner, while taking into account their health issues, food sensitivities, food likes and dislikes, and texture preferences.
Some possible prepared snacks:
- Paleo muffins: any of the following: nut based flour, gluten-free flour, zucchini, carrot, berries, chocolate-chip, banana, apple, pumpkin, nut butters, coconut oil
- meatball and veggie skewers
- Gluten-free or paleo mac n cheese
- Snack packs including a protein, fat, and healthy carbohydrates
- Deviled eggs from pastured farm eggs
- Sushi with cooked salmon, avocado, cucumber
- Gluten-free macaroni salad with cheese, olives, bacon and broccoli ( or substitutions)
- These will include a protein, fat, veggie, and/or healthy carbohydrate based on your health profile form. This can include a healthy gluten-free or paleo "snackable" or a gluten-free or paleo sandwich with added snacks.